So, yesterday was a hard day. When I finally took a shower, I definitely felt better, I wish I had done that earlier in the day. I got all my cards finished for card club (I didn't actually go but sent my cards), went to the track meeting for Drew, and did some writing for my ANWA meeting that night. By the time I got home, I was more than exhausted and surprisingly I fell asleep really quickly. I even stayed asleep until 3am, when I finally just got out of bed and went to the couch to read. Even that much sleep helped me feel better about today.
Back to good friends. Anny and I took a short nap after Sesame Street but long about 11am, we were getting hungry. The thought of trying to figure out what to eat and my lack of diet pepsi was a downer. Lucky for me, Jana called and wanted to know if I wanted any Chinese food for lunch. Well, yes!! She brought lunch for us (and a diet pepsi) and we sat and visited for a good long time. What a blessing. Thank you Jana for making me happier today cause lunch with a good friend and yummy Chinese food is a good way to make me happy and feel better.
(That and I cleaned out the stinky sink, did some laundry, and lit a candle to get rid of the smell around here.)
Post Script: I got home from my date with Ben tonight and what did I find? Flowers from Shana!! They were to help take care of the stink in my house and boy do they smell beautiful!!! I don't deserve to be your VT, seriously.
No comments:
Post a Comment