Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Can you tell I spend a lot of time on my computer?

173 words

Speed test



I'm not sure how accurate this really is, although I know I can type pretty dang fast, now I should work on my accuracy...I bet Kim or Jen S. could beat me...

7 comments:

Chad~Nicole said...

Is that even humanly possible to type that fast?

Tressa said...

I thought I was doing good...

Bethany M said...

No way...did you change the html code? That's not possible.

Kim Skinner said...

thanks for the confidence. i'm going to have to check into it ... sounds like some late night fun

Stacy said...

OK, now I've taken the test again, just to see cause I know that wasn't right. Both times I have been 89 and 94. I think that is a more accurate score. There must have been something wrong with it when I took it the first time.

Stacy said...

But I am a fast typer!!!

nightowlmommy said...

I was wondering what was up with that. You always did type pretty fast.

Staci G.