Women's team:
Amelia O.
Aubrey L.
Wendy F.
Alys M.
Rachel O.
Karolee
Stacia
Stacia
Becky J.
Ami B. (Becky's friend)
Wendi M. (Becky's friend)
Wendi's Vegas friend
Rachel's two cousins
Of course, this is 13, but we all know that we need to have some alternates, so those will be anyone who signs up after this because we know that somebody is going to drop out. I'm leaving it at 13 for now.We also have a co-ed team coming together which might pull Aubrey and/or Becky from the previous list if their husbands want in. That list is as follows
Coed Team:
Stacy and Ben
Trina and Billy
Brittany and Donny (sister/brother)
We need three more couples to fill this team.
In addition, we still need drivers, two for each team. Deanna has volunteered and will be on the coed team, so we need three more. We will also need volunteers, but I'm not worried about that since many of us have family that live in Utah, who might not mind volunteering. I may even see if Vance and Marly want to run on the team or at least use them as alternates if someone drops out.
The earlier we register, the more committed I will know we are and we can get it cheaper too. It is $85 per person if we get it in by October 31. It is $100 if we get it in by January 15th.
I'm getting so excited!!!
3 comments:
Awww yeah! I'm looking forward to it. I will pay you before the $$$ goes up. Thanks for doing this. Team Captain is a rough job! =)
We are definitely paying the $85. Do we give the money to you?? Billy and I are both so excited! I have two brother-in-laws that might be interested. YEAH!
In order to make it official, I need a badge or something to wear on m shirt. It's only fair.
Post a Comment