Monday, August 3, 2009

Baby Anny

Baby Anny has had such an incredible summer with all her siblings. Her favorite thing to do is go swimming. I'm so blessed to have older children who can take her in the pool and keep an eye on her. I don't know what I'll do without them to help entertain her during the day. She will definitely be lonely with just me.

Drew is her best friend in the pool.

When we had the issue with the ants a few weeks ago, I cleaned out this cupboard and relocated the food from there to the pantry. I never put it back, and it stayed empty for a few weeks until Anny decided it was a great place to play. This is her home inside her home where she spends a few hours everyday. It is great cause she plays while I can cook and clean and she doesn't constantly get under my feet.
Sometimes the kids don't take her swimming and this is what she looks like while she waits until they are done. She stares out the kitchen doors.

Or she moves to the window to see them in the deep end (notice the tippy toes).

She is famous for trying to get her suit on herself. I guess that's her way to let us know what she really wants.

She has taken a few steps by herself recently, but not many.
A few too many people mentioned how long her hair was getting and how come it was always in her eyes. So, I finally brought myself to tirm it a bit. I have to say, it is really cute now and not constantly in her eyes.

She did not want to hold still for the beauty session, so I had to use special maneuvers to hold her down.

3 comments:

Jamie said...

Those curls on Anny are to die for. Oh I wish Grady had older siblings. I feel like I'm carrying/ entertaining Grady ALL day. You really are lucky.

ShanaMarie said...

She is so adorable. I love her smile and they way her eyes twinkle. TOO CUTE!!

Cara said...

Anny is so dang cute! What a little personality she already has. It's so fun to see, one of these days we all need to get together for a little Whetten reunion and get to meet the younger kids.