So, I totally blew it and did not do a shout out to my favorite daughter named Tawny. Yep, back on May 20th, she turned the big SEVEN!!. It just seems like yesterday she was born. She was the driving force in the purchase of our 15 passenger Chevy van that I love so much. So, hooray for Tawny. We celebrated with our traditional birthday party in bed before she headed off to school. Yummy, we love donuts and ice cream for breakfast. It was the last full day of school that day so her class was having a pizza party that day, so celebration was in the air. She is the "apple of my eye" for reals. She will eat an apple every single day, so I guess that explains why she is never sick. We took apples and dip for her birthday treat for the class, how cool is she?
Seven things I love about Tawny:
1. She is my "other" baby, meaning the baby of the first group.
2. She is easy to please, as long as an apple is one of the choices.
3. She is a super wonderful big sister to Anny.
4. She is very sensitive. When she does something wrong, it is very apparent when you ask her and before I can say anything, the tears come. I love this about her because she is always truthful.
5. She is everyone's friend meaning she gets along with just about anyone. But, when she has had enough, she will walk away before getting upset. The next day, she will act like nothing ever happened.
6. I love her toothless smile - she is missing her permanent front side teeth and it is super cute.
Orthodontist appt. coming soon.
7. She is obedient. The other day, she was doing her dishes chore and would you believe that it took her over an hour? While she was washing dishes, we were in my room watching t.v. and she never once got distracted or begged to do it later.
We love you Tawny, you are a sparkle in our lives.

1 comment:
We love Tawny too and love that she is such a good friend to our girls. She is a joy to be around! Happy late birthday to Tawny! We miss you cute girl!
Post a Comment