Tuesday, December 1, 2009

What am I having and how much will it weigh?

I was considering doing some sort of 50/50 raffle to see if anyone wants to guess the sex, weight, and birthday of our newest addition. Unfortunately, I'm not sure anyone cares enough to pay to guess. What if I donate the other 50% to American Cancer Society for my Hornets team? Anyone interested? Give me some of your thoughts, please. Time is running out.

4 comments:

Chad~Nicole said...

Since you were bummed that no one is playing along, here's my vote: On December 28th you are having a boy, and he will weigh 8 lbs 10 oz. One thing's for sure...this baby will be beautiful and very loved.

Chad~Nicole said...

By the way...I don't think you'll make it to the 28th, but that's a special day for me so that's how I narrowed it down.

McDowell's said...

I don't think mine counts from this far away...but I'll give it a shot (I will send you a dollar if I lose). Your due date is January 10 (according to your ticker). I am going to say you will have a sweet baby Johnson sometime between now and then. If I have to be more specific to enter, I would say you are having a boy on December 26th and he will weigh 8 pounds and 4 ounces. He will also have dark hair. And an angel face!! Miss you!

McDowell's said...

I also wanted to steal Nicole's answer. Too hard to get any vibes from 2 states away!!!