Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Our New Baby

Did you think I had that baby?
So no money involved, take your guess as to what we are having, when we will have it, and how much it will weigh. I will give you the rundown as it has happened in the past:
Vance 10 days early, 8lbs
Marly 10 days early 6lbs 15oz.
Drew 10 days early 8 lbs
Skylar 10 days LATE, 10 lbs 2oz
Katy 7 days early 9lbs 6oz
Tawny 7 days early, I can't remember her weight, but less than 9lbs.
Anny 12 days early, 7lbs 6 oz.
I can tell you this, I will have it before the New Year because I don't do late babies anymore:)

9 comments:

Karolee said...

Okay, I'll guess 8.6lbs, and 10 days early...

Kristine said...

I say you're having a BABY...(no guess on gender from me)...I was told 4 times my last was a girl, and HE'S now 2 1/2...
December 15th, (a.m. or near there), and 8 lbs. 2 oz.

Tressa said...

My guess is you'll have HER on Dec. 18th, early afternoon and that she'll weigh 7 lbs. 5 oz.

Melissa said...

I think it's a boy, and it will weight 8 pounds 8 oz... as for when, I say new years eve.

Ben said...

It will be either December 22nd or December 30th. It will be a boy and he'll be 9 lbs 6 oz. ( the reason i picked these two dates is because these are the dates of the the two bowl games that I want to watch; murphy's law).

Cluff Family said...

We think that you will have the baby Monday, December 21st. Don't ask us why, that is just the day that we feel good about, plus it should easily get you home in time to spend Christmas Eve with your family. We think that you are going to have a boy and HE will weigh 8 pounds and 12 ounces. Good luck!

Cherene said...

I'm guessing you'll have a GIRL, on my B-Day, Dec 22, and she'll be 8lbs8oz.

McDougal Family said...

I think it's a BOY (although I'm really not good at guessing gender:) and that you will have it on Saturday the 19th and he will weigh 8 lbs 7 oz.
Good luck with everything!

Kim Skinner said...

Congratulations...glad the wait is over finally. :)