I'm not a t.v. watcher. It doesn't mean I think it is wrong, I just haven't found much that can keep my attention; I rarely have downtime anyway. But, lately, Anny has found Sesame Street, specifically Elmo. She LOVES him. I love Sesame Street, I always have. I had an album with lots of songs when I was a kid and loved to sing and dance to it. Marly had one when she was little and I loved it even then. Since we have been without a toddler for so many years, it is kinda fun to get back into it. I especially love it when celebrities get on and sing the alphabet song, or whatever they do. I love Big Bird, Snuffy, Cookie Monster, and the whole gang. Has her t.v. watching become a problem? Well, we'll find out in January when my life returns to normal.
Obviously, I don't sleep well lately. I am able to get up about 5:45 and get my kids and the house ready for the day (somewhat). The last kid leaves about 8 and that is when Anny and I climb back in my bed. I can turn on PBS and she will watch t.v. while I sleep next to her. Today, she even fell asleep next to me and we got a good nap in before running our errands. Thank you PBS for allowing me to not worry about what she is watching while I sleep.
2 comments:
How sweet! By the way, if I had a picture of you, you would have DEFINATELY been posted!!! Maybe I will draw one to post...
Stacy, Loved the blog. PBS is the best. I like it for the Masterpiece specials they do on all the classics like Jane Austen. There the best.
http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/masterpiece/classic/index.html
Post a Comment