Aren't these eyes just perfect?
Today, Ben had the day off. He was kind enough to help me get some errands done (I'm starting to panick about Christmas not happening around here for my lack of strength). Anny was so sweet to sit in the back seat and talk to herself, for the most part. She sat with me in the car while Ben would run in somewhere and she sat up front with me at the Sonic while we used our gift card for lunch. She just makes me smile all day long. She is really pretty obedient for a 16 month old (knocking on wood). I love her sweet smile, she is just delicious. She wore a dress today and kept holding it out and saying "pitty?" Yes, my darling, you are so pretty. I love her spontaneous kisses and how she makes her happy, sad, and surprised faces. She has a giggle that is contagious. Here are a few pics I came across as I was looking at pictures today.
1 comment:
I think she looks like you! SHe is SO cute...I love when they cheer at games! It's the best! I just saw a brand new "Sonic" here the other day, never seen one before--there were 30 cars packed in there! is it really that good? (I was keeping in mind that MI is one of the "heaviest" states in the country--yeah Michiganders like their fast food I guess--too little sun and too much snow!And the property taxes are insane... It's a state of emotional eaters!)
Post a Comment