Saturday, August 22, 2009

It's 2009 already people - get with the program

So, how many people are out there that don't use e-mail? I mean, never. If you don't have e-mail, why do you give me your address then? I have to assume if you give it to me, you use it. So, the day before team pictures, you can't walk up to Ben and say "When are pictures?" Cause Ben will say "You got an e-mail two weeks ago with your time." Then you will say, "I never check my e-mail." Then Ben will say, "Well, Stacy gave you a hard copy (print out) a week ago." Then you will say "Oh yeah, I didn't look at that." So guess what? Now I don't feel bad for you. I'm done venting now.

1 comment:

Melody Williamson said...

My sentiments exactly. How hard is it to check it once a day?!?!?!?!?!?