Monday, July 13, 2009

Bedroom Makeover - Before pics

I have never been known as a fabulous decorator, or housekeeper, but I am determined to get my room picked up, organized, and decorated. This is my attempt at forcing myself to get it done. Yes, it is a mess. It is always the last room to get cleaned and if we don't know where something goes? The answer is usually, "put it in my room." So, keep me on my toes people. I am giving myself until school starts on August 3rd to get it done.

This is my pile of maternity clothes that I need to go through, decorating things that need finished, and family pictures that are spilling out of my closet. The closet is a whole other story, no pictures of that, but it will get organized too.

My "office." It really is organized chaos cause I can usually find what I'm looking for.



Don't you love the fabulous curtains, piles of laundry on my bed, and underneath the pillows is my bag from girl's camp full of stuff that still needs put away.
On your mark, get set...GO!!!

8 comments:

Brittany said...

Oooh! I'm so excited for you! I love organizing! Just ask mom. :) Maybe I'll come help you. Except I don't know anything about your stuff and would end up throwing too much away most likely. :) I LOVE PURGING!

Stacy said...

Come help me purge my closet!!

Brittany said...

Only if you are okay with me throwing things away haha.

Stacy said...

You missed the closet, that was the real place that needed purged. I'm not a hoarder, just unorganized everywhere else.

Celeste B. said...

At least it is painted! That is half the decorating right there.

I know you will be so proud of yourself when you are done! Can't wait to see the after photos.

Loree said...

I love me a good makeover project!!! good luck lady! you can do it! PS I love your paint on the walls. so pretty! PS congrats on baby # 8. don't remember if i congrats you already! so exciting for you! I can't believe you were camping with the YW! you are one amazing lady! and I mean it too! PSS - thanks for the quilt comment! it was good to hear from you :)

Jill said...

I'm not even going to start asking for your help with my room. But I can't wait to see how it all turns out! Projects are so much fun once they get underway!!

Pooh's Pics said...

WHAT?! No boxes of food storage under the bed? Your room is HUGE! Good luck. I love before and after pics. :D