Thursday, July 10, 2008

I didn't want to do it, but...

DeAnna pressured me and I folded. I guess there is going to be a baby shower after all. It is Saturday, the 19th, at Jana Chapman's house. She only lives two doors down from me. I protested until the day after Anny was born and I guess at that point, DeAnna figured she had me in my exhausted state where I couldn't say no any longer. I have to say that I feel a little silly about it since it is baby #7, but I am at the same time, deeply touched that so many people felt like they wanted to do this for me. A huge thank you to my sisters I'm related to and the sisters I share the gospel with.

The invites have gone out, but only to ward sisters and my family. That was probably close to 160 so you'll understand if you didn't get one personally, right? So, if you are out in QC on that Saturday, drop by and say hello, no gifts necessary. If you already brought me a gift, just come and see Anny and myself and visit with everyone. If you didn't get an invite, please don't be offended and know that everyone is invited. You can spread the word. It will be a huge party at Chapman's house! I just might be the most blessed woman around these days!!

4 comments:

The Frosts said...

Congratulations, on your baby. So much fun!!

Dizzy Kate said...

I'm bummed I will miss your baby shower. We will be out of town. I've heard from everyone I run into from your ward that your baby is so beautiful and precious. Congratulations on your beautiful family.

Unknown said...

I hope I didn't break your arm when I twisted it. I thought it was going to break right off!

Tim and Shay said...

So sad I wasn't able to be there. I miss all of you! Hope it was fun!