Ben and I actually got to watch two games together on Saturday, it was awesome. We usually have to split up with 4 kids on 4 teams. Katy snapped this picture of us together, a rarity for us.
Back in the day the newspaper wrote an article about my mom having to balance going to 7 boys games. Does watching your kids' games together qualify as a date? :)
And...I wanted to clarify that my comment about people with a lot of kids being "loaded" was totally sarcastic.
I knew that, just needed to clarify. Baseball games do not count as dates in my book. They might next year when Vance can drive and Ben and I can stop for a treat on the way home:)
It's great to be together! I am discovering that more and more with Ryan being in school and studying full-time! I can't imagine what it would be like with 6 kids...well almost 7!
5 comments:
Back in the day the newspaper wrote an article about my mom having to balance going to 7 boys games. Does watching your kids' games together qualify as a date? :)
And...I wanted to clarify that my comment about people with a lot of kids being "loaded" was totally sarcastic.
I knew that, just needed to clarify. Baseball games do not count as dates in my book. They might next year when Vance can drive and Ben and I can stop for a treat on the way home:)
It's great to be together! I am discovering that more and more with Ryan being in school and studying full-time! I can't imagine what it would be like with 6 kids...well almost 7!
Post a Comment