We were able to go to conference last weekend in Salt Lake. We stayed
with my in laws in Highland. I always enjoy conference and I especially love it when we get tickets to an actual session. We went to the Sunday afternoon. We didn't realize we couldn't bring Katy and Tawny so we gave the extra tickets to Ben's brother Eric, and his wife Lindsey. Here is the gang after the session, and Grandpa with Sky and Drew. Eric
doesn't like his picture taken while riding the train, hee hee.
As for coupons, check out my post on the bargainmoms blog and you'll see what I mean. Sometimes a good deal isn't worth buying if you might not use it. Luckily, the clorox was cheap and I will use it.
6 comments:
haha, sky and drew look like twins in this picture!
I am so jealous. I have never been to an actual session in the conference center or tabernacle! It looks like you guys had fun.
Ryan and I had planned to go, because he has never been to the new conference center. We asked for tickets from our stake and we never heard back from anyone, no matter who we asked! So we didn't end up going...Wish we could have used your extra tickets! =)Hopefully one day we can get him there!
I went to the bargain mom's blog. I wouldn't know what to do with that much bleach! What a great deal though.
That picture of Eric is hillarious. I never thought you would use it:) We had fun going to confrence with you guys!!!
That picture of Eric is hillarious. I never thought you would use it:) We had fun going to confrence with you guys!!!
Post a Comment