The boys have been waiting for the church to open so they can ride their bikes. The two of them looked like missionaries so I had to take a picture. Also, Ben forgot his sunglasses but we found these left in the van from the Ragnar relay. Do you know who they belong to? I al
so found a reflective vest.
8 comments:
Where can I pick up some of those awesome shades? Hee! Hee! I love the pictures of the boys on bikes. I thought they were missionaries when I first glanced at the pictures.
Wow. Those glasses accentuate his chizzled features.
We are so blessed to have a church so close. I love that future missionary pic. Boys are the best!
I'm so glad they are my nephews, they are so good looking! They're going to be heartbreakers when they start dating for sure.
The vest is Crestas. The glasses are Becky Scott's but Ben looks so swave in them, he should ask her if he can keep them.
this is totally off subject....
but i was just reading a comment you left on becky j.'s blog and...
did you know that you do NOT spell Deanna ...DeAnna?????????
Deannna. No capital A.
: )
Random, but useful information. Brought to you by me!
Enjoy it now, cuz we know that it will soon to be to hot to ride our bikes, or walk to church. What good looking Boys, all of them.
I loved it! Jamie won the bet as far as who would be the first to walk to church. I told him he didnt offically win because it was out of necessity (no van after ragnar) I guess after reading the post I was wrong. OF COURSE it was the Johnsons!
Post a Comment