Thursday, February 7, 2008

Just call me Aunt Stacy, AGAIN!!

Aunt Stacy and Baby Jensen 08
Aunt Candice and Aunt Brittany with Baby Jensen 08
Since Allison doesn't have a blog, I feel it is ok for me to share the news that I'm an Aunt again, for the 7th time (on the Whetten side). She and I went walking yesterday afternoon, and she went to the hospital a few hours later. She wasn't in active labor until about 5am this morning, with the pitocin getting her going. It took a while to get here, but he made it. He still has no name, but he is a Jensen boy, through and through. I thought I had all these great pictures, but I must have been taking a lot with Joe and Allison's camera cause these are the only two I have from today. He was 8lbs 5oz and 21.5 inches long. He was born today at 11:44am. When I left, Allison was finally resting well. Joe was beaming.

4 comments:

Cresta said...

!Yay! Tell Allison Congratulation for us! You are a beautiful Aunt!

Stacy said...

I just found out that they named him Cole Joseph.

Karolee said...

Congrats on little Cole Allison! Can't wait to see him!

Jamie and Heather Darger said...

Congratulations....get a blog with all your free time!