Hillary Clinton grosses me out, how she is such an actress. She has no experience to run the country, just because she was married to Bill? It's just wrong. And, it's not that she's female either. I think Obama has great style and charisma, but not enough experience to run the country.

So, congrats to Mitt Romney for winning Michigan lastnight. He seems to fit the bill for what I see in a president. He's been married to the same woman for all these years (big plus to me, it means he's committed), he's got all those wonderful sons (I enjoy watching them on the Mitt mobile and they are so smart), he's definitely experienced when it comes to business, and a few more, but I'm not that good at this whole politics thing. I just think he's the one. Go Mitt!!
12 comments:
I'm glad to see someone else thinks like I do! If you want a bumper sticker for Mitt, my dad has some removable ones that say, "Another family for Mitt Romney." He'd love it if we could spread the word and get him elected!
Hey! I'm taking a research class that is going to teach me why polls are innacurate! Yes!
you'll like this then...my sister-in-law sent it to me...(sorry, kind of long).
In a news conference Deanna Favre announced she will be the starting QB for the Packers this coming Sunday. Deanna asserts that she is qualified to be starting QB because she has spent the past 16 years married to Brett while he played QB for the Packers. During this period of time she became familiar with the definition of a corner blitz, and is now completely comfortable with other terminology of the Packers offense. A survey of Packers fans shows that 65 % of those polled supported the move...
Does this sound idiotic and unbelievable to you?! Well, Hillary Clinton makes the same claims as to why she is qualified to be President and 50% of democrats polled agreed. She has never run a City, County, or State. When told Hillary Clinton has experience because she has had 8 years in the White House, Dick Morris stated, "So has the pastry chef."
AMEN!!!
I'd like to move to Canada if Hilary Clinton wins. I will basically lose ALL respect for the general American public! It just goes to show how there is so much corruption out there with the polls, media coverage, etc.
Go MITT!
That was awesome Cresta! Tressa - Get me 3 bumper stickers!
Now tell us how you REALLY feel. :)
Cresta's post is THE BEST!!! I have to say Mitt is the way to go in my opinion. OH, and I want a bumper sticker too!
My dad sent a bunch of bumper stickers in the mail today, so I'll get them to you as soon as I get them! He said he was sending extra so if you know anyone else that might be interested let me know!
Go Mitt!!
I sure hope there's a good explanation as to why you are running to lose weight and yet you're gaining weight. Otherwise, there goes my motivation to exercise. :)
hee hee Bethany, you're funny!
yeah Mitt! He just won in Vegas too! I love what Cresta had to say, that's great.
Post a Comment