I couldn't find my camera for a long time, but I wanted to post my Christmas tree too. I love seeing everyone's trees on their blogs since I may not get to your house during the holiday. I love decorating for Christmas (as long as the house is clean) and it has taken me almost two weeks to get it done (you know, lack of feeling well and no clean house), but finally, it's done. Marly and the kids really did the stairs, that's where I hang all the ornaments that each person gets new every year - we may have to expand our garland next year by adding some around the window or something cause it got pretty crowded. Today I will finish the garland over my front door and get the rest of the stuff out of the family room, yeah! If I can get lights hung on the house by Thursday's Progressive Dinner Enrichment (which starts at my house), I'll be doing good.
9 comments:
Oh How I wish my tree was all finished. Your's is always so pretty. I love the garland up the stairs.
Thanks Mom, I always love your tree too. I got the garland around the door today and hope to put up the lights tomorrow or Wednesday if the rain will go away...
Pretty! You can hardly see our tree since it is crammed in the corner. There is no room in this house anymore.
I can't wait to see it in person on Thursday. :)
Love it! I love your idea of putting the kids ornaments on the garland. Great idea!
Love the tree & can't wait to see it! I don't really want to share photos of my tree; it's not that great.
very nice. the garland idea is genious. i have this fear of my kids wanting to put their popsicle sticks on my pretty tree and i think i have even had nightmares...
what time does the dinner start???
See you tonight at 7pm!!
I love your home, it is beautifully decorated...did I have any doubts?...by the way how's Martha?have you been to her home on the vineyard recently?....just kidding-I love you and Martha, I just wish the homey stuff came more naturally for me. Have a wonderful Holiday season...You are Super Woman!!!
Post a Comment