Monday, December 17, 2007

Hilarious Song - I don't like the puppets but the song is hilarious

3 comments:

C Whetten said...

Makes me wonder what the world will be like in another 20 years. What freedoms will we have left?

Becky said...

Hey, I just read your post about ATM fraud, that just really bites! My friend had this happen to her, and her bank told her that people use card readers and can go around to anywhere you've swiped your card and it will read the acount # and pin off of it...so if your were the last one to put gas in at Costco and they swiped it there they have your info! Scary huh! They said to get a card with a magnetic strip but that is nothing... ie a hotel key or a grocery store card and swipe it when you are done... I also try to be careful, but people are so sneaky. I'm glad it's all straightened out though.

Jamie and Heather Darger said...

P.S. It's past New Years :)