Tuesday, November 13, 2007
Lucky #7- I figured out what causes it
I didn't have enough time yesterday to get this posted, but it matters very little as I think everyone in my ward already knows, thanks to my children (who found out as we walked out the door to church) and my friends and family (who must think this is either the coolest or craziest thing ever cause why else would they post MY news on their blogs?!?!) So, I wouldn't normally be telling so early, but I get sick really easily and all I want to do is sleep or go to the potty and my kids were getting a little curious as to what was wrong with me so we had to tell them. So, here's to Zofran and my pillow for the next couple of weeks, we are going to be good friends. Thanks for all your support and love, we're going to need it for the next few months:) I can't seem to upload a picture for my blog, but if you check out DeAnna's blog or Heather's blog, you can see a picture - let me reassure you, Ben is doing fine.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
12 comments:
In my defense, I only posted the awesome news because I thought you were going to do it first thing yesterday morning after I talked to you and sent that pic! Try uploading that picture later, the server does that sometimes.
anyWHO- call us if you need anything and CONGRATULATIONS!
Congratulations!!!
Ok, so you know who to call if you need anything, please don't hesitate!!
yeah for the Johnson's! congrats! hope you feel better soon stacy!
Congratulations Stacy! That is sooo exciting! :)
Exciting news! Congrats Stacy! I'm sorry you're feeling sick- how far along are you?
Congratulations & I am sooo excited for you! Women like you are so inspirational to me! Call if you need ANYTHING, I'm almost always here!
Yea!! We are excited for you!
I just have this feeling there's not just one, but two children in your tummy. I can just... feel their presence. haha! syke! Ask Deanna, she'll be able to tell you what I'm talking about.
Congrats! So - you never explained what causes this. ;-)
Congrats Stacy!
Yah!!! Does this mean we will be disqualified for having 13 instead of 12 for the Ragnar Relay??? Ha Ha!! Congrats! Call me if you need anything!
Congrats!!! I'm glad to know you figured out what causes it:) When we were friends at Rick's I knew you would be a great mom and have a bunch of kids...but that's more than a bunch isn't it? I am so happy for you!!!
Post a Comment