Friday, November 2, 2007

Cinderella Story in real life

So this morning, I had nowhere to go and nothing that needed done (weird day from the start). So, I asked Tawny what we were going to do all day? She didn't know so I said, let's get our house cleaned up really fast and invite Merrek over. I asked her if she wanted to help me with a lot of chores, like, Make mom's bed, clean Tawny's room, wash dishes, mop kitchen, clean family room, and do lots of laundry. Her reply was hilarious, she said "Sure, just call me Cinderella!" And so we did, until 10am and then we went and picked up Merrek and they played all the rest of the day and even picked up all the toys that they got out when she had to leave.
mopping:
Notice the hand washed dishes on the counter? She helped rinse?:

Before we cleaned her bedroom: After we cleaned her bedroom:

7 comments:

Stacy said...

I know it's hard to read, I can't figure out why it is underlined and I was playing with the color and made a bad choice. Sorry.

Becky said...

Fabulous! Ok, please come and teach my children to help!!!

C Whetten said...

What a pretty Cinderella. A little cinderella in a child is not a bad thing. Love you Tawny!!

Unknown said...

So cute. I love this age where they actually think it is FUN to help clean and do what mommy does! Thanks for letting Merrek play. I love that they get along so well.

Celeste - The Solar Cook said...

What a sweetie! Children always have their good moments. Remember this day when she ticks you off someday.

Jamie and Heather Darger said...

She was just so happy her evil step sisters were gone and she got you all to herself....what a doll!

Next you could always find a leftover witch hat on and tell her you are the Bad witch from Wizard of Oz. Dont you have those Taget special "red" crazy glitter shoes that we have ALL went through? Yep that would work like a charm.

Brittany said...

Now I can't hear any complaints that I can't come clean for you! haha! jokes