Monday, October 22, 2007
Very Busy Tuesday/Wednesday
So I just figured out how to make slide shows like this one, it's my first attempt so please forgive me. If you put your arrow over the slide, it has captions, I couldn't figure out how to get them to show automatically. Last week, I took Katy and Drew to cash in on their Honor Roll awards for 1st quarter, they did awesome. Skylar is getting one next time, I'm sure of it. Marly had great grades too, just not quite honor roll. Vance was invited to join NJHS!! How awesome is that? Anyway, while we were out, we got the van washed. It's fun and scary sitting in your car as it gets cleaned. I drove all the activity day girls to mutual on Tuesday night so we could watch the young women put on a moddest is hottest fashion show. One of the girls informed me that my car was just like hers except way dirtier. Another day, I took 4 kids to the movies to see The Game Plan, it was very good, I recommend it to everyone. From there, we grabbed some lunch and went to Frestone Park where Vance was running in the Gilbert City Cross Country finals. He finished 15th in the sophomore boys race, way to go Vance. I quickly ran the kids home and Skylar put on his scout shirt and we then took his cub scout troop on a bird watching adventure. We mostly saw ducks and had fun eating trail mix.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
I am so proud of you! Your first slide! Thanks for getting all of those pictures ready for me yesterday. Also- thanks for taking Merrek that day. She loved it! Oh, Vance definately looks more like a Whetten. He looks just like your dad. And when did he get like 3 feet taller than you?
He's not taller, it is an illusion, I'm sure of it!!
Hello Stacey! I found your blog again! Here is my blog: nateandkristen.blogspot.com I love the cub scout picture! :)
Post a Comment