Tuesday, August 9, 2011

New Blog

Ever since I got serious about writing, I wanted to have a blog that was separate from my family blog so I can offer up some of the things I've learned since I became a parent, things that I don't necessarily need to share in my family journal type of blog.

I can't believe it will be 19 years tomorrow since my little boy was born and oh the things I've learned.  So, if you haven't heard, I've done it.  I've started my own blog which I hope will be a support to parents from all facets of life. Whether you are hoping to start a family, have just started, or yours have all flown the nest, I think there are things we can learn from each other's life experiences.  Come share with me.

1 comment:

Shannon said...

Good Luck! It will be fun to follow.