I know my last post was already on this topic, but I'm asking yet again, for 100 friends to chip in at least $4 to the American Cancer Society's Relay for Life fundraiser. I gotta reach my goal of $400 by the 29th. I'm only 40% of the way there.
I walk for my mom and dad who are both survivors. I walk for my great grandma, my cousins, and aunts, whose lives were taken by cancer. I walk for my sweet neighbor girls who survived leukemia and the sweet girl at Marly's school who did not. I walk for Brian and Lanae, my friend and my cousin, who should not be fighting colon cancer at my age.
I am reminded how fragile life is and for this reason, we have invited our football team and cheerleaders for the past several years to join us as we concentrate on something bigger than football or cheer; we concentrate on making sure we do what we can do help someone else have the opportunity at a better life. Click here to help me reach my goal
http://main.acsevents.org/site/TR/RelayForLife/RFLFY11GW?px=4520483&pg=personal&fr_id=34097
Thank you so much!!
No comments:
Post a Comment