Katy is running for Vice President at her school. We created some cool posters this week for her to hang up at school. We used bright colors to attract attention. Thanks to Tawny, me, and Katy, I think they all look really great. The boys helped think of reasons why everyone should vote for Katy. We'd love it if you put in a good word with your kids, she will be great if she wins. Don't these pictures make her look so presidential?
Top Ten reasons why you should vote for Katy:
(each poster had four, these are my favorite, my comments in {})
10. I am a hard woker. {When she puts her mind to it}
9. I don't wear Wonder Woman shirts, Wonder Woman wears Katy shirts.
{Who doesn't love a good Chuck Norris joke.}
8. I am responsible. {Most of the time}
7. I am taller than most of you. {Does this mean she'll beat you up if you don't vote for her?}
6. I brush my teeth regularly. {Don't overlook the importance of good oral health.}
5. I love my mom. {I'd vote for her}
4. I have four eyes to see everything. {Four eyes ARE better than two.}
3. I eat my vegetables. {She will be healthy enough to fulfill her term}
2. I don't pick my nose. {Gross, but funny.}
And the number one reason you should vote for Katy?
scroll down please
1. It is time someone in this family won an election at this school.
{Yes, she did write that one down.}
Good luck Katy.
4 comments:
So so funny! Those are some pretty creative reasons! She should win just because of that. And we are really in to Chuck Norris jokes at our house, too!
I hope You win FYI I Voted for You.I,m pretty sure they will like the speech.Very funny posters! Love,Afton
You have my vote! If they would let me vote. We are cheering for you. Love Uncle Joe and Aunt Allison
GO Katy! You have 6 votes from the Fritzes. That girl is so funny, she had some good ones tonight, remind me to tell you later. :-)
Post a Comment