Thursday, August 12, 2010

Back to School

So, my friend Geri is hosting a contest where you can win a back to school gift card from Staples.  I want a new flash drive, mine is just boring:)  Check her out here. http://iamboymom.blogspot.com/2010/08/its-back-to-school-time.html  I love that girl.

We are going to start potty training as
soon as I have time:)
As for me, my Monday was GREAT!!  I am finally going to get Derek on a good sleeping schedule, and Anny and I can spend some quality time together.   Jana and I celebrated with sushi for lunch on our special day.  Anny had to put up with Vance who found my label maker and got carried away...again.  We can't wait for MCC to start:)  Anny is my bestie.  Here are the pics from our first day of school:
This is what happens when your almost 18 year old thinks he is
being funny.  But, she knows her whole name now.

Derek - Is going to learn how to sleep on a schedule and spend some quality time
with Anny and Mom (as if he doesn't get enough already.)

Anny - So glad they are all gone, but hates to take a nap

Dodge - 3rd Grade Wait, he's not mine, but I love that kid,
football player, Lego builder, Star Wars Jedi 





Marly - Honor Student, Varsity Cheerleader, Seminary President,
Teacher's Pet, Mom's right hand - 10th Grade

Katy - 4th Grade,Organized, creative, Girl Scout, loves school,
loves Maddy the most 
Tawny 2nd Grade - Cheerleader, loves school,
loves Merrek the most 


Drew - 8th Grade, Does not like school, but likes Hornet Football 

Skylar - 6th Grade, Girl Crazy, Loves his mom the most,
thinks middle school is awesome

3 comments:

Celeste B. said...

What a great rundown of your crew. Funny how it seems not that long ago that we were the ones in high school. LOL!

Chad~Nicole said...

I love that you have a picture of Dodge mixed in there.

Marly Kaziah said...

You forgot to mention on mine "Super-duoer hot"