Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Anny turns TWO!!

So, I can't believe I'm blogging three days in a row, but I am serious about catching up and staying current, that's why things will be out of order for a while.  But, today is Anny's 2nd birthday and I love that girl.  While we were pregnant with her, we found out she would be missing her fingers on her right hand.  I was devastated at the news.  At this point, I don't know why I worried so, because it has been nothing like I thought it would be.  She uses her right hand as much as her left, and I actually think she is right handed because she tries most everything with her right hand and if she can't figure it out, then she tries it with her left.  Anyway, she is a joy to have in our home, she is usually smiling and happy.  She runs the house though, just ask anyone.  She is the most polite kid you have ever met and I rarely remind her to say please and thank you anymore.  She is quick with a kiss and a hug and gosh, I love that kid.  I'm so glad she is part of our family. 
 Of course, she is so absolutely gorgeous too (just like the rest of my kids).

We woke up this morning with our traditional breakfast/birthday party in bed.  She was so excited to get a Kailan coloring book, some letter and number magnets for the fridge, and a Dora DVD (since we don't watch the t.v. anymore).  The reality is that the only thing she has asked for since she knew her birthday was coming was a cake.  (We do donuts and ice cream cause nobody really likes cake here).  So, she got a cake too and what a yummy breakfast that makes, especially an ice cream cake!!

I love this one, it captures her crazy personality. 
Family Pictures April 2010 photo by Kim Skinner
Here she looks so sweet and innocent, like a porcelein doll.
She loves to dance.  This is at her Aunt Brittany's wedding.  She and Cole danced the night away together.
Swimming is quickly becoming her favorite thing to do.  She had a hard time grabbing the wall cause she has to use her whole hand, but she finally figured it out.  She will be swimming laps by summer's end thanks to Miss Suzy.
She is never bored.  She spends lots of time at track meets, baseball games, band concerts, etc.  She loves it.
This is Anny, Tristan, Cold, and Derek.  We have a little play time together every week and it is her very most favorite day when her bestest cousins come to play.
We love Anny.  She is a delight.  I never thought having #7 would bring me such joy but I certainly cannot envision my life without her.  

3 comments:

Jess the photographer behind the lens at JWilsonPix said...

Awww.... HAPPY BDAY ANNY!!!

n!c said...

Blogging 3 days in a row that's impressive. You are doing great!! Happy birthday to Anny! She is growing so fast since yesterday she told me that she was 13 and now today she is 16 and 5 min later she was 18. Love your family!

Unknown said...

We love you Anny!!