Monday, May 10, 2010

Finally - A video camera

We have had an old video camera for years and years.  The problem is, that I never am able to download anything because it is such a difficult and lengthy process and frankly, I can't figure it out.  I used to be able to do clips with my old camera, but when it got stolen, we replaced it with a better camera but it had no video capabilities.  I thought I would just end up using Vance or Marly's camera, but Marlys got broken and I can't ever seem to find Vance's.  So, I got a video camera for Mother's Day and IT IS AWESOME!  Now, I can share videos of the kids with the grandparents!!  I am so excited!!  The best part is I can do it all by myself, no technical advisement necessary.  Here is my first attempt.  You may get sick of seeing my babies now.


5 comments:

n!c said...

awesome!!!

Jamie said...

She is an absolute doll. Oh My! So glad you have a video. They are a must to have around.

Cluff Family said...

I never get sick of seeing cute pictures of your kids.

Celeste B. said...

Our video camera won't work with Windows Vista...grrr! I need a new one too. Glad you got such an awesome gift.

Cara said...

Holy cow! What a doll she is. I can't believe how big she is...seems like she was just a baby...lol.