So, I learned a lot about myself this weekend. When I get stressed out and busy, I don't really reach for sweets, but I indulge with my diet pepsi. Not that you didn't know I loved my DP, but I didn't realize that was my "go to" item when I am stressed. I can go days and days without one, but I can see a pattern on my 12 week challenge point tracker. The days when I had so much going on that I didn't know how I would get it all done, those were the days I drank. Good thing I'm not an alcoholic, huh?
2 comments:
I think Diet soda gets a bad rap. Sure I know it's not that good for you but hey, if you reach for a soda that has zero sugar as opposed to a food that's full of fat/calories, it's much better. I think a sweet diet soda actually keeps me from eating the bad stuff. Much better to have it for a snack than a doughnut, eh?
Michelle was just saying the exact same thing about herself last night. Hysterical.
I have no comment as to my bad behavior.
Post a Comment