Friday, April 3, 2009

Weeds

This is a shout out to Ben who came home from work and finally fixed the leak in the sprinkler pipe, buried everything that our home teacher, Drew, and I fixed more than a week ago, and gently laid the steps back down. My front yard looks more presentable now. I may go buy some more flowers tomorrow and get them planted, we'll see.
Also, this is for Jacob's mom - I don't know if he is a good worker at home, but he was a good worker here and he did it all for the price of a donut.
Also many thanks to Maddie and Miranda who pitched in and got a donut also - the little stinkers took the sprinkles donuts:)

1 comment:

Karolee said...

So what you're saying is, that I need to buy some sprinkled donuts so I can get my girls to weed their own yard! Nice! I know the trick now!