Wednesday, February 11, 2009

I nominated her for the Cutest Baby on the Live with Regis and Kelly show, really, and I don't even watch the show, but I hope she wins.

What! Another post about me? I'm so surprised you keep doing that! Oh Brother, Mom, puleeaaasssee stop!


Well, if you insist, I'll give you some of my most recent cuteness.
I'm a sucker, I know it. But, this little face really is adorable, don't you agree? I seriously can't get enough of her. I've got probably the cutest kids in the world, but this baby is out of this world cute. Maybe it is my age, or my new ability to really appreciate being a mom lately, but she really is delicious and I can't stop loving on her.Since I'm bragging here, and I've had those "harder" children that were colicky, sick all the time, and really made being a young mom a drag (they are all over that now and much more delightful), I feel like I deserve this right. And, it is my blog, so if you don't want to read on, you don't have to.

Reasons why this baby is the best and cutest baby you ever met:

1. She's slept through the night since I brought her home from the hospital (for the most part)

2. She hasn't been sick more than a snotty nose and cough, but she continues to sleep just fine.

3. Her smile is infectious and I'm not lying when I tell you, she has smiled since she was about a week old, and not from gas. (I don't care if you believe me or not)

4. She only cries when she is starving to death, not just a little hungry, STARVING. Since I hold her so much, it rarely gets to that point.

5. She is so smart - she already waves and gives kisses (although they are still open mouth and very wet). She sometimes gives high fives.

6. She loves everybody and knows who her best friends are: Mom, Dad, siblings, Dodge, and Jana, probably in that order. The rest of you aren't far behind cause she loves everyone.

7. I can't get over her awesome hair. It really is the coolest baby hair.
8. Those eyes are dreamy. I am so glad she is so much younger than the others so I can really focus on keeping the boys away when she becomes a teenager.

9. She is extremely photogenic, not like her mother.
I just love her so much!
If (I really mean When) she makes it to the top 10, I'm counting on all of your online votes to secure her a place in the top 5 so she can win a $125,000 college scholarship. hee hee

7 comments:

Celeste Johnson said...

She is a doll! So are all the other kids though. I love her hair. You are truley blessed.

The Knappy Crew said...

I think she is so adorable. They would have to be nuts not to chose her. Either that or the contest is fixed. Good luck!

randa_joy said...

She definitely has my vote. And it's not just you, when I see her she is the only baby that really makes me think "I want a nummy little yummie baby..." She's just got that edibleness.

Jennifer said...

Cute baby, but I think mine is cuter. Haha. I guess I can be a little prejudiced!!

Unknown said...

Heavenly Father is just trying to talk you into having another. Come on, you know you want to.

C Whetten said...

I'll vote for her. She is really to cute to eat....just put her up on a shelf to look at and admire. I know what you are talking about. Enjoy her, cuz soon she will be graduated from college.

Cherene said...

She sounds too good to be true! How did you get such an angel baby? And an adorable, nummy, cutie pie too! You must be doing something right to be blessed with such sweetness. :)