This is a shout out to my Aunt Gayle - when we lived in Tucson, she would tell me how much she liked my tree. This was the first time I ever did a "mom" tree and she always made me feel good about my abilities to decorate for Christmas. Gotta love someone who appreciates me no matter what. You're the best Aunt Gayle, when I put up my tree, I always think of you.

5 comments:
Looks great!!
Stacy - I LOVE IT! I am so glad you did a full shot of the tree. I was trying to imagine what the large balls looked like on it. Don't you love having that aunt that is always supportive.
The tree is beautiful. Merry Christmas!
so pretty. love the big gold and red balls. good job!
It is beautiful....I need more bulk in mine like that!
i love your tree, it's really pretty!
Post a Comment