AAAAARRRRRGGGGGHHHHH!!! I feel better. Now I will go lay on the couch and put my feet up. Thanks for listening. I don't want to talk about it, don't ask me. It has nothing to do with anyone who reads this blog.
Hey Lady, I was thinking about how you said I needed to update cause everytime you CLICKED I had the same old post and I was wondering whether you used a reader. You can just put in all the bloggers you want to keep up on and it tells you when there is a new post. I use Google reader and I think it's great. https://www.google.com/accounts/ServiceLogin?hl=en&nui=1&service=reader&continue=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com%2Freader The only thing is that it can't update the private ones.
not to take away from the venting but I was wondering if you got around to reading "Twilight" yet? let me know. Brent's grandma keeps asking about borrowing it. Thanks
6 comments:
I feel bad you usually call me when you need to vent, I guess I have been replaced.
glad you got that off your chest!!!
I could kinda tell that you weren't in the "best mood" when you came and picked up Tawny today, but I had no idea it was blog worthy!
Hey Lady, I was thinking about how you said I needed to update cause everytime you CLICKED I had the same old post and I was wondering whether you used a reader. You can just put in all the bloggers you want to keep up on and it tells you when there is a new post. I use Google reader and I think it's great. https://www.google.com/accounts/ServiceLogin?hl=en&nui=1&service=reader&continue=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com%2Freader
The only thing is that it can't update the private ones.
not to take away from the venting but I was wondering if you got around to reading "Twilight" yet? let me know. Brent's grandma keeps asking about borrowing it. Thanks
I'm glad you got that off your chest. I hope that things are going better. It was a blast seeing you at the meeting last Sunday.
Post a Comment