Friday, June 8, 2007
Nerves
I am sick with nerves for the race tomorrow. Why? I have no idea, it's not like I'm really racing anyone but myself. I guess I just don't want to get lost, I don't want to drown, I don't want a flat tire, and I don't want to wimp out and not finish. I shaved my legs today and they look race ready. I'm looking forward to an evening out with Melissa, Donny, and especially Ben. We'll pick up our race packets tonight and then head to the lake to map out the race. We'll then go out to dinner with the Whitings before hading to bed at our hotel. I also hope I sleep well tonight as my nerves may not allow me. Everyone else seems so cool and calm about this, I don't know what my problem is. Wish me luck.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment