We love our orthodontist office: Garn and Mason Orthodontist. They have an office in Queen Creek so it is convenient, but not only that, their office is fabulous. They have state of the art equipment, check in, and cool stuff to do in the waiting area. Not only that, they are wonderful with scheduling, keeping me informed of what is going on with my brace faces, and giving me lots of options. They reward the kids with tokens for good oral hygiene. Marly almost has enough for an Ipod. Vance gets his braces off in about 6 weeks, Marly has a few more months.
And, it is right down the street from the QT.
Friday night, their office held a party for the patients at Polar Ice. Everything was free; admission, skate rental, food, snacks, and raffle prizes. Derek even won a back to school gift bag! Marly was chosen to play on the broom hockey team of Dr. Mason. I'm not sure if Garn or Mason won, but they had fun.
I got to see my old friend Nicole (who married Dr. Mason) and Becky (who married Dr. Garn, but I went to school with both of them.) I also got to visit with my mom who came to help me with the little ones so I could pay some attention to Katy and Tawny and snap some pictures. It was a super fun night.
Funny story about Vance and his new favorite toy - his morph suit. A little boy hurt his finger while skating and the dad asked Vance if he wouldn't come over and talk to the boy because the boy thought Vance was some kind of Super Hero. I'll tell another story about the morph suit on Tuesday when I post about Vance.
Most of the pictures are from behind the plexi glass so that is why the quality is a little poor.
 |
| Nikki and Bo on one of their last dates before his mission. |
 |
| We are so glad Maddy is back from vacation but sad that Miranda had to stay home sick. |
 |
| Vance the Super Hero |
 |
| Marly playing goalie. |
 |
| Katy was stylin with her scarf. |
 |
| For Tawny's first time, she did pretty well. |
 |
| Anny loved to wear her hat while she people watched. |
 |
| Derek loved to people watch too, and eat Cheez-its and Goldfish crackers. |
 |
Maddy, Katy, Jordan, Mom, Me, Tawny, Anny, and Derek
Photo courtesy of Marly
Thank you Dr. Garn and Dr. Mason!! |
1 comment:
That is so funny about Vance being a superhero, haha. That night sounds like a lot of fun!
Post a Comment