Friday, April 3, 2009

Heavenly Father has blessed me...

...with a high metabolism so I can enjoy these pretty often.So, I went to our new Dunkin Donuts behind the Walgreens in downtown Queen Creek. I met my new best friend Nancy (or Nicole, I can't remember her name). I told her I would be in here often and she would get to know me well. I bought a dozen donuts and then thanked her profusely for having a large supply of vanilla kreme filled.
Then I walked out of the store and met some other new best friends and we all cheered when I asked if this wasn't the best day in Queen Creek's history. Then I drove home. and I was caught.
Yes, I ate two of them as I drove home.
Just in case anyone ever wants to surprise me with a donut just because they love me or anyone in my family, here is a list of our favorites. You might as well buy a dozen if you are getting some for my whole family, it is cheaper and just get extra kreme filled to fill the box.
The total cost for happiness to my family is $8.01. But if you want to use the drive through, you won't be able to special order your dozen, they give you the express mixed box of donuts and you don't get to choose. You will have to go inside.
Ben - vanilla kreme filled or boston cream with chocolate frosting
Stacy -vanilla kreme filled
Vance - vanilla frosted with sprinkles on half
Marly - boston cream with chocolate frosting or anything with chocolate frosting
Drew - lemon pudding filled
Skylar - lemon pudding filled
Katy - vanilla kreme filled
Tawny -pink frosted with sprinkles or jelly filled
Anny - I'm sure she enjoys kreme filled, but we're not sure yet
The one thing I want to add about how great Dunkin Donuts is...
They have Pepsi products!!!
Now I can enjoy my donut with a diet pepsi through the drive through!!!!!!!
Who knew there was such happiness in a big flat box?

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Chocolate Long-Johns all the way, baby. Donny told me about Dunkin' the other day and I thought a potty word.

I'm in trouble.

Stacy said...

If you are exercising each day that you eat one, it counteracts the fat grams and calories. It's all good.

Unknown said...

Heck, I'm nursing. I'll just hook myself up to a pump all day and have at it!

Allison Johnson said...

I might have shed tears of joy when I noticed they have a drive thru. It is WAY too much work to walk in for me, but I can still have my sugar fix. Happy day!!

Brittany said...

"I can heeaaaarr you getting fatter," - Tommy Boy

Anonymous said...

You crack me up! I was so excited also to see the Dunkin Donuts!! My mouth is watering after reading your post.

Kim Skinner said...

We took your advice and visited "your" store today for lunch, yes lunch. Tasty. And man, when did a dozen donuts set a person back $8.50?

Pretty tasty though.

Jamie and Heather Darger said...

I say that is our new meeting grounds.