
So, I don't know what Nona sent us for Christmas, but the box alone has been fun enough for Tawny. She loves it! Why did I bother buying her anything? I should have just got her some boxes. Thanks to Jordan for using some of her artistic talents on my 5 year old, they did not go unnoticed and she loved spending time with you this week while I studied or shopped.
But...who likes the box more? Who is more entertained by it? Anny had her first laugh out loud experience the other night when Tawny was jumping up and down on the bubble wrap with the box. I was lucky enough to get Marly to video the whole thing. Dang, she is funny. I hope you can hear her over my laughter and the bubble wrap.
Congrats to Skylar for finally getting his Bear award. We've put it off because of football practice, but I was regretting it that night because it was outside at the park, it was dark, and I was FREEZING!!! Only my family and maybe the Utah Johnsons know how much I hate to be cold, and to think the pack went on a hayride afterwards? I feel terrible that I forgot my cookies and ditched the hayride, but I couldn't take the cold anymore, I'm not a good sport.

Lastly, Anny finally got started on solid foods, she doesn't like it too much yet, but waking in the middle of the night to eat and nursing every two hours in the morning and late evening is too much for me, she obviously is hungry. She's a dang cute hungry baby with food hanging out her mouth, don't ya' think?
3 comments:
All of your kids are cute, but that little Anny is over the top. I love her hair and big cheeks.
Helloooo...even I dont have to feed every 2 hours, please tell me it does not "turn into" that. I am good with the 3 hour schedule and 4 to 5 at night. You are Freaking me out now! She does look cute with the food hanging out though.
Congratulations to Skylar, that's awesome, and Anny is a doll!! How do you do it all? I'm such a whimp. I need to come down and hang out with you for a month or two and get your scoop on motherhood!
Merry Christmas!
Post a Comment