I got this from Alys -
Here are the directions:
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty cool (and funny) to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. :) If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.
19 comments:
I remember going visiting teaching and you having ate a bunch of cherries that day and having to hurry the visit so you could get home! Because the cherries were...digesting!! On a less embarrassing note...i also remember you talking to my friend at the park when she was struggling with an adoption decision. You bouyed her up at a difficult time when you didn't even know her. Cause that's how you roll...yer good that way.
Oh this is fun. I remember when you were conducting RS and nobody would say anything for the good news minute so you filled in the awkward silence with your results from your yearly exam with your "lady doctor." I thought that was hilarious and awesome!
OK, here's one for you...skipping out of governement class with you during our senior year to drive to Smitty's to see this super cute guy that was working there named Ben. I think that was the only class I ever ditched so I'm glad things worked out for you guys! :)
I'll let Trevor send his own memory. I'm sure he has a few!
Only one memory...that is not fair. I have tons of memories that involve you. The two I remember most was our first night at Rick's and I woke up in the middle of the night talking to you in my sleep and you were talking to me in your sleep about a missionary in Korea. I also remember a VERY special temple trip you had at the Idaho Falls Temple involving your grandma. Thanks for all the great memories!!!
I have a horrible memory so I am the last person to ask to come up with one. Anywho 1st; your baby is a beauty and I am dying over her hair!I havent checked on you in a little bit so I had to go thru and see her pics. I love the tiny curls!! congrats you super woman. I am so impressed that you always seem to be so composed!
2nd; As far as I know Katinas girl is doing great! She takes a medication daily to prevent the siezures and I am pretty sure she has not had one since shes been on it.
Thanks so much for visiting I love to hear from you. Chat with you later.
p.s. I love lisaw's comment that is hilarious!
I have many memories of you. One of my happiest is in the St. George Temple as we left the Brides room. I will never forget that moment and the look in your tearful eyes as you told me you loved me and were glad that I was your mom.
Also that great day on July 18, 37 years ago today.....HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU...as you were born at 3 in the morning.
Lucky for you I don't have any embarassing memory of you. First, I remember the first time you sent me an email I was weirded out because my maiden name is Johnson, and my brother's ex-wife is named Stacy. I was thinking, "Why is that Stacy Johnson sending me an email?" Lucky for me, it was you. Also, I remember the first time I heard your kid's names I loved all of the names.
I have lots of memories about you. One that comes to mind is walking with you in the early mornings and giving you "book reports" about the book that I was reading at the time. I can also remember when we were teenagers and hanging out in your bedroom while you cleaned your room.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! Staci
um well i totally remember girls camp last year with you that was soooo great!
I remember that your family had moved into your house and I wanted to know what your last name was. Anyway I found out real quick becausse someone confused your Katie with me? I don't know how that is possible seeing how there's like 20 years difference.
Also all the times I came visiting teaching matching up socks! And you always taught me something from the lesson!
Great idea!
I remember in April 2002 you came over to say goodbye to us before we left for TN. Before we knew it, you were on your hands and knees scrubbing the floors. Everyone had left and you looked at us, questioning who was going to finish the great task before us. It was just Don and I. You insisted on staying to help and stayed until 3:00 a.m. or longer. I could not believe it. I was quite humbled you would do that for us- and we were sooo very thankful for your great service. We would have never been done in time without you!
Happy Birthday!!
The first time I saw you I didn't know you were the R.S. President but I knew you were involved somehow. You were holding your sister's baby and I remember thinking that you looked like a pro. Little did I know how true that really is!
Dang it! Alys took mine! That is what I was going to say. That's what I remember. Ok well you say I do it all, but you are so invovled in your kids lives, serve everyone, and seem to never forget anything you were supposed to do!
I love this post. 2nd time I have seen it. I wish I had had more memories with you....Although one memory comes to mind that I will never forget. It envolved a phone call where you where truley an answer to my prayer.
Thank you
I remember I was on a walk one day and I saw your van go by and I waved, but I wasn't sure if you saw me. The next day I got a lil' note in the mail saying that you were thinking about me, and just wanted to let me know that you missed seeing me at church. I love how much you try to connect individually with all the ladies in the ward. It has to be so overwhelming considering how fast our ward grows and how large it is. You do a great job! Thanks me making me feel special.
Those memories are hilarious...I am really not too proud of them...I'd like to say I've changed over the years, but I am not quite so sure.
I have one that is hilarious because I am so retarded. I knew Drew from school over 3 years ago (of course from Bailey pointing him out) and the Sunday at church Bailey said..."there’s Drew's Mom" You had your foot in the boot and were dragging it along with a weird look on your face. HAHAhaha Okay here it is.... I though "wow, I didn’t know Drew was a handicap Mom, no wonder he is such a sweet boy" Then I went on my stupid merry way oblivious to who you REALLY were and what a great leader and friend I could never even aspire to be and defiantly lacking in any handicap ways. I mean who in the world commits to a 200 mile relay PREGNANT! When I saw you conduct in Relief Society after you were called I instantly fell in love with you and your way with life. You always make me laugh and it turns our I AM THE RETARDED ONE. LOVE YOU!!! Plus now you know I am an all time lame friend because I have not come over yet and I still have your gift sitting on my dresser. :(
See you soon.
I don't really have any specific memory, but every time I'm around you, you are so nice. You could brighten anyone's day. I loved girls camp the year we were able to go together. That was a blast!
Mostly when I think of you I think of our morning walks and serving in Primary together. And I miss you every time I think about it!
Love you:)
Post a Comment