Sunday, November 4, 2007

Finally, Halloween pictures

So I finally got around to posting these - minus a picture of Skylar, sorry buddy. Ben took Vance to march in the Queen Creek parade and then took the two little girls out with Rocky (neighbor) while I sat out front and handed out candy with my neighbors. Marly had a party for all of the "teenage hangout gang" from the neighborhood at our house. They left the front door open and we kept checking on them from time to time. I'm brave or stupid, can't tell which. Anyway, it was a fun evening but so glad when it ended.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I was totally joking about Drew wearing girls pants, but I guess I hit it dead on. I will send you that pic. So funnY!

C Whetten said...

Hope all those scary looking people went home after the evening was over.