Wednesday, June 6, 2007
Big Race this week
I did my last day of real training today to get ready for my sprint triathalon on Saturday. I'm getting a little nervous that I'm not really ready for this. Ben, Donny, and Darcey are doing it with me (or I'm with them). Darcey is ready to race, I'm pushing just to finish and pray that I don't get a flat tire. I started to train as a way to lose some weight, so far I'm down 10 pounds, not as much as I had hoped. On the flip side, I know I've lost inches because I can see it in the mirror and in my clothes. I'd like to get down to 12 more pounds, but that might seem unreachable at this point. What I'd really like to do is lose some of my belly fat. I don't want to look great for having six kids, I just want to look great. I'm slowly getting there. I wish I would have taken a "before" picture. I want to finish in 2 hours 15 minutes. I think I can swim 1000 meters in 25 minutes, bike 23KM in 1 hr. 15 minutes, and run 5K in 35 minutes. Wish me luck.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You are my inspiration!
Post a Comment